So The Life Is Beautiful Lineup comes out tomorrow. I went to this Las Vegas event two years ago for its inaugural year and I really enjoyed it! The Headliners were The Killers and Kings of Leon. Last year I decided to skip, mainly because I thought the lineup was a little underwhelming (sorry, not a big Foo Fighters fan..) This years decision to make the four hour drive from SoCal to the city of sin will really come down to whether or not the following bands from my wishlist are on the lineup tomorrow morning.
My LIB Wishlist
- Death Cab For Cutie - They were supposed to me my first concert ever like eight years ago, but there was a strike going on at the time and the show got canceled. Ever since I have been holding out to see them. Couldn't think of a better place to do that than is sin city.
- The Killers - The first time I saw them was in there home town of LV at LIB and it was amazing. I would love to repeat that this year. They are performing at a few festivals this year so it makes sense.
- The Decemberist - I love there new album and would love to see them live!
- The War On Drugs - I have fallen in love with them.. enough said.
- Hoizer - I was listening to his set at Coachella on Alt Nation and I loved how his music was played live. It was really different but in the best way possible.
Learn more about the fesitval here lifeisbeautiful.com - Taking place September 25th - 27th .